Business Development Manager (M2M):
A Ci2i Business Development Manager will be working closely with the Practice Director of M2M. The BDM will help the company build its new business segment – primary focus on “Internet of Things”/M2M. This person will focus on building out new customer relationships, help build new solution offerings and help grow this business.
Ci2i BDM responsibilities include:
- Track and analyze market/industry trends and identify new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract prospects.
- Establish contacts & build long-term relationships with client accounts.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, develop and negotiate contracts, and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Deliver presentations and proposals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of wireless industry, M2M products, services, industry trends, and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace.
- Extensive sales experience, preferably in the consulting industry
- Sound technology skills that can be leveraged to develop and create sales opportunities
- Ability to successfully negotiate and execute various level sales opportunities
- Strong people skills, strategic and creative thinker
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate into small, medium and large accounts
- Good business sense and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, metrics-driven environment.
- Ideally possesses established senior level relationships and contacts
This position would be based at our Bellevue, WA office. We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]