As a Sales Executive in our company, you will be working closely with the Practice Director to build the company’s new business segment – “Internet of Things”/M2M. Your focus will be building out new customer relationships, sell new products and solution offerings that grow the business.
- Develop new business accounts within the US and globally.
- Most have existing book of M2M business that can call upon, immediately.
- Will be responsible for product and solution selling. Ability to assess and recommend the best product/solution based on the client’s needs.
- Track and analyze market/industry trends and identify new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, develop and negotiate contracts, and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Ability to accurately analyze a customer’s demand and suggest what hardware, software and service fit their needs.
- Support the marketing efforts of the company through attendance at company and industry events.
- Accurately forecast revenue opportunities and close revenue opportunities.
- This is a quota driven role, must achieve / exceed quota on a monthly basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota within the M2M space is a must.
- Knowledge of wireless industry, M2M products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace.
- Should have solid understanding of the mobile User Experience.
- Knowledgeable in various networking technologies including TCP/IP, WLAN and WWAN.
- 2-5 Years of experience selling software, preferably in the mobile device & consumer electronics industry.
- Sound technology skills that can be leveraged to develop and create sales opportunities.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and execute various level sales opportunities.
- Strong people skills, strategic and creative thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate into small, medium and large accounts.
- Good business sense and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, metrics-driven environment.
This position would be based at our Bellevue, WA office. We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]