We are looking for a BI Developer for one of our clients in Redmond, WA.
• Write, debug, and test C# code to provide necessary functionality
• Contribute to development methodologies and best practices.
• Active participation in technical investigations and prototyping.
• Document code
• Integrate feedback and change requests
•Contribute to development methodologies and best practices.
•Implement OLAP-based analytic data marts, cubes, and other required components
• Assist the engineering team with delivering new requirements, troubleshooting and resolving any production issues, and providing functional testing.
• Enhance the overall EE of the system.
• Create BVT; implement backward compatibility.
•Design and develop ETL and relational staging Databases.
•Design and develop multi-dimensional Schemas.
•Design and develop reporting systems for internal and external partners.
•Active participation in technical investigations and prototyping.
•SharePoint enhancements and development to support business requirements
•development and maintenance of BI Reports using Excel VBA,SSRS etc
•Report and dashboard development to support business reporting requirements.
•Development of any new BI Utility Tool whenever required by the Business.
•Maintenance and Update of Backend SQL Database
•Maintenance of Excel VBA Templates.
•Maintenance and enhancement of Excel Templates
• Good understanding of large database principles and potential issues
• Strong interest and background in data mining, machine learning, analytic skills and statistics
• C#, SQL programming skills
•Knowledge of ASP.Net, SSRS & SSIS
•Experienced with Analysis Services, Data mining, online search
• Previous experience with MS products and services (TFS, Cosmos, etc.) is a plus
•Mastery in statistical modeling and predictive analytics. Thorough understanding and usage of BI tools and systems
•Expert level fluency in databases and related tools such as SQL, SAS among others: Skilled in relational database structure, query, ad hoc reports, power pivots
•Highly proficient in MS Office software with many years of using advanced Excel
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]