The Operational Financial/Compensation Analyst is responsible for managing data to support the incentive compensation process. This includes implementing the compensation plans using internal tools, managing the group’s quotas, revenue and HR data, providing general support of the plan to the sales force and Field Compensation Advisor (FCA).
The role will also be responsible for calculating bonus payments, inputting and analyzing data for quota setting and implementing revenue and quota adjustments for bonus payouts in internal compensation tools. The OCA will cooperate with the FCA to ensure on-time payment of incentive bonuses to plan participants and quota set up.
The analyst has a key role to play in the monthly rhythm of the business cycle to ensure high accuracy of data is maintained for sales participants to support operational excellence.
Skills Required: Core competencies: • Analytical Problem Solving – Systematically considers the implications of problems and solutions in more than one domain at a time and does not solve a problem in one domain in a way that causes a problem in another • Communication – clear communication skills both written & verbal • Confidence – Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations • Cross-Boundary Collaboration – Seeks support for collaborative activities from managers; Impact and Influence – anticipates others’ reactions and adjusts approach accordingly.
Below is a list of experience, knowledge, and skills we’re hoping to have from our new hires:
- 3+ years of work experience in Operations, Finance, or Accounting
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related
- Superior communication, presentation and organization skills
- Detail and numbers oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently (with limited supervision)
- Strong PC/technical skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of VBA and Macro a plus
- Compensation experience a plus
This position is for our client in Redmond.